The basement is a part of your house that can be used in so many ways. If given some thought, you can remodel it into something worth your time and money. Nowadays, a finished basement design has become a very popular investment. How to improve it is easy, manageable and relatively affordable too. In fact, with a little creativity and knowledge in art or interior design, you can turn your basement into the most beautiful and favorite hangout place in your home.
Don’t despair! Here are some of the things you can make out of your unattended basement.
– Home office space – Supposing you have a small business run at home and you need an office. The basement can be the perfect place to set this plan up. Assuming that you have a finished basement design already. All you need to do is furnish it. Add office furniture and all other office supplies, equipment, and useful stuff like lamps, book shelf, etc. Don’t forget to install a phone and a fax machine.
– As a Small Gym – A treadmill doesn’t require a huge space. So does any set of weights. You can always put it in a corner in your basement. A good place would be near the window if you like to work out with the cool breeze of fresh air. That way you’ll also have the feel of a semi-outdoor while doing your regular exercise.
– Kids’ Play Pen – There are really no furnishings needed on this one. Although you might need a removable rubber carpet on the floor to go with your finished basement design. Kids can be messy and unpredictable. Accidents can happen. A rubber mat should keep them comfortable in their place. And for extra safety precaution, consider setting up a railing around them.
I am going to go off on a tangent briefly. Have any of you got any experience with calgary pest control? I’ve heard some great things about them and i am trying to decide if I ought to go with them or not. They’re an able Calgary based bed bug treatment service in Alberta. Anyway, let me know in the comments. Time for the content!
– Entertainment room – Take advantage of the lack of lighting and convert it into a new facility. Some homes use the dark corners in their basement as a mini theatre. Others would use it as a dark room. Not only is your finished basement design space optimized, it has brought a new experience too.
– Personal Basement Bar – Converting your finished basement design into a bar is a cool idea too. That would take away your problems in where you want to hold mini parties with your friends on weekends. But remember to have proper ventilation or a room temperature balance because it can get warm and sweaty when it’s crowded.
– Your Guest Room – If you have a big family and have used up all the rooms for your kids, why not use the basement as another bedroom. You can have your guests use it. You in-laws perhaps if they come over to visit the kids.
– Music Studio – Your finished basement design is probably the most well insulated place in your house in terms of acoustics. If you have a teenager who loves to play in a band, you might want to explore this option. A music studio can be cheaper and only needs good sound insulation.
Almost done. One last thing and then I’m out. I owe Grandriver moving a big thanks for the help they provided me with in getting this post together. You can go to their site at http://grandrivermoving.com if you’ve looking for the expertise of a wonderful moving expert. Ok, that covers everything. Have a great night everyone!
http://www.sellbuyfly.com – Without fail you always help me break it down to make the post the best it can be! http://futureboardhr.com – A good site.
Whether you’re a commercial or residential owner in the Lower Mainland, our expertise extends to installation, repair, or maintenance of all your heating systems.
Centrum Solutions is proud to offer AC repair, maintenance and installation services to home and business owners.
Centrum’s experienced plumbers easily manage plumbing problems ranging from clogged sinks to water heater repair 24 hours a day all over the Lower Mainland.
Our team provides hot water tank installation and repair. Whatever your water heater needs, we can meet them.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.